How to apply?
- Applicants are expected to have a strong academic background in Computer Science.
As a minimum requirement an applicant must have an undergraduate degree (e.g. Bachelor's) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other scientific areas (the latter will be analyzed and approved on a case-by-case basis)
- Proof of English language proficiency
Application period for the Academic Year 2017/2018 will start on November 2nd, 2016.
- Non-EU residents: April 17th, 2017
- Applications received from November 2nd, 2016 to January 16th, 2017 will be evaluated approximately by January 30th
- Applications received from January 17th, 2017 to March 31st, 2017 will be evaluated approximately by April 15th, 2017
- Last minute applications: from April 1st to April 17th, 2017 will be evaluated by May 2nd, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: The number of available positions may be limited, therefore, please apply as soon as possible.
- EU residents: September 4th, 2017
Apply online here!
For further information about the application procedure, please contact: email@example.com