- Programme Code: 29892
- Test Code: 05416
- Faculty: Pharmacy and Medicine
- Department: CHIMICA E TECNOLOGIE DEL FARMACO
- Duration: 5 years
- Degree Code: LM-13
- Degree: Single Cycle
- Admission Procedure: Admission Test (S)
- Test sign-up opening: 17/07/2018
- Test sign-up closing: 03/09/2018
- Date of test: 14/09/2018
- Publication of test sites: 12/09/2018
- Rankings publication: 21/09/2018
- Matriculation deadline: 03/10/2018
- First Runner-up: 08/10/2018
- Enrolment First Runner-up: 12/10/2018
- Second Runner-up: 17/10/2018
- Enrolment Second Runner-up: 22/10/2018
To gain access to the Master’s Degree Course in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, applicants must have a basic knowledge of chemistry, mathematics, physics and biology. The required knowledge corresponds to the teachings foreseen in the ministerial programmes for secondary schools and include:
- maths (equivalences, proportions, percentages, radicals, powers, logarithms, equations and inequalities of first and second degree, Cartesian planes, elements of trigonometry);
- physics (fundamental concepts of classical mechanics such as physical quantities, units and measurement systems, laws of dynamics, work and mechanical energy, electromagnetism);
- chemistry (structure of the atom, elements and compounds, periodic system of elements, states of matter, concept of chemical reactions, concept of acids and bases);
- biology (basic knowledge of biological terminology, the characteristics of the main molecules of biological interest, and living organisms with particular regard to the cell).
Successful participants in the admission test who have achieved a score of less than 5 points in Chemistry and/or a score of less than 3 points in Maths, following enrollment, will have to obtain additional training obligations (OFA).
These OFA can be obtained by:
- attending a special online recuperation course on the Unitelma platform and then passing the relative assessment (OFA test). For detailed information, dates and procedures for the recuperation tests visit the Further Required Course (OFA) page on the University website.
- passing, by October 31, 2019, the curricular exam corresponding to the subject in which students had an OFA: Maths in the case of an OFA in Maths, General and Inorganic Chemistry in the case of an OFA in Chemistry).