- Programme Code: 29933
- Test Code: 29933
- Faculty: Ingegneria dell'informazione, informatica e statistica, Ingegneria civile e industriale
- Department: INGEGNERIA INFORMATICA, AUTOMATICA E GESTIONALE "ANTONIO RUBERTI"
- Duration: 2 years
- Degree Code: LM-25
- Degree: Masters
- Admission Procedure: Requirements and personal knowledge assessment
The “Manifesto” study plan: fundamental, core and elective exams, credits and course language
How, where, when. Deadlines and procedures to enrol in the programme
Syllabus and study material, lesson and exam schedules
Quality Assurance (AQ)
Organization and responsibility of the AQ for the Course
Welcome to the Masters Degree in Control Engineering. The course is taught in English.
It's a good fit if you
- have a bachelors degree in a technical/scientific field
- wish to improve your skills in the fundamental methodologies of Automatic Control such as: modelling and identification of dynamical systems, measurement processing and on-line filtering of sensor data, generalized use of feedback to stabilize the behaviour of a process and optimize its performance, integrated system design of automatic control.
Contacts, services, facilities
Student offices and services. Libraries, labs and the other study and leisure facilities.
Organization, contacts and regulations
Programme description, required and expected knowledge, competences and skills
Professional Scenarios, degree career opportunities
The Erasmus Programme and all opportunities for study and traineeship abroad
Graduation session calendar and procedures to apply for graduation