- Programme Code: 29933
- Test Code: 29933
- Faculty: Ingegneria dell'informazione, informatica e statistica, Ingegneria civile e industriale
- Department: INGEGNERIA INFORMATICA, AUTOMATICA E GESTIONALE "ANTONIO RUBERTI"
- Duration: 2 years
- Degree Code: LM-25
- Degree: Masters
- Admission Procedure: Requirements and personal knowledge assessment
Quality Assurance (AQ)
Welcome to the Masters Degree in Control Engineering. The course is taught in English.
It's a good fit if you
- have a bachelors degree in a technical/scientific field
- wish to improve your skills in the fundamental methodologies of Automatic Control such as: modelling and identification of dynamical systems, measurement processing and on-line filtering of sensor data, generalized use of feedback to stabilize the behaviour of a process and optimize its performance, integrated system design of automatic control.