COVID / 19 emergency – Credit acquisition for AAF
As specified in the Course Regulations,
“REGULATIONS FOR THE MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMME IN ARCHITECTURE (CONSERVATION) - CLASS: LM-4
Art. 7- Other formative activities
1. For students enrolled in the first year, from the academic year 2009-10, the rules to acquire the 2 ECTSs related to other formative activities are established with reference to the Education Offer below (choosing one between a, b, c):
- internship activated in the Faculty;
- practical specializations of the Faculty;
- workshop, seminars, institutional courses (obtaining ECTSs either structured by the Faculty or certified by Institutions and Italian and foreign Universities, which might require validation).
2. For the validation of ECTSs, the following will be accepted: certifications of IT skills, of a second language, of participation to stages or internships, or other formative activities described in detail and supported by certifications which prove a minimum work of 50 hours.”
STUDENTS WILL ACQUIRE THE CREDITS PROVIDED FOR THE "AAF", CHOOSING ONE AMONG THE IN-DEPTH WORK PROPOSED
AAF1810 - CONSERVATION DESIGN, DEPTH – 2 cfu - Prof. Nicola Santopuoli
- Book at Infostud, after the second semester of the first year, the first exam session;
- Send the certification digital copy or report about CONSERVATION DESIGN STUDIO to the course email address;
- Deliver the certification or report original paper to the didactic office.
The booking receipt signed by the professor who is going to register the exam, can be obtained being present at the exam session or sending to Prof. Santopuoli the pdf receipt, for him to sign it digitally and send back.
AAF1780 - INTERNSHIP - WORKSHOP - COMPUTER SKILLS - 2 cfu - Prof. Nicola Santopuoli
A) Watch the video and write a report about “ Conservation of the Mosaic of the Transfiguration in the Monastery of Saint Catherine Sinai”.
B) Visit on line and write a short paper regarding the Museo Pio Clementino in Rome.
C) Watch the video and write a report about “Assisi Il cantiere dell'utopia - storia di un restauro”.
D) Watch the video and write a report about “Cantieri didattici Scuola di Specializzazione”.