Students that are enrolled in the Energy Engineering curriculum must subscribe to the Engineering Thermofluids (EThF) e-learning website, where all the study material is going to be published. Self-enrollment is open until October 15th:
- EThF website (link), 1st year, 1st semester, enrollment key: 2022EThF
I also teach two optional courses: Technology and Physics of Fusion Energy (TPFE) and Liquid Metal Magnetohydrodynamics (LMM).
- TPFE website (link), 2nd year, 1st semester, enrollment key: 2022TPFE
- Why to enroll: if you are interested in nuclear fusion or like to know something about one of the most interesting engineering challenges of our age, right at the bleeding edge of innovation in computational physics, material science, thermal-hydraulics, etc.
- Liquid Metal Magnetohydrodynamics (link), 1st year, 2nd semester, enrollment key: tbd
- Why to enroll: if you are interested in fluid mechanics and want to learn something about numerical methods used to solve problems involving fluids, i.e. computational fluid dynamics (CFD). Electromagnetic fields included in the package.
Lectures can be attended remotely via Zoom:
and are usually recorded and distributed through the e-learning website after some time (no later than the scheduled course end).
|Course||Code||Year||Course - Attendance||Bulletin board|
|LIQUID METAL - MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMICS||AAF2154||2021/2022|
|TECHNOLOGY AND PHYSICS OF FUSION ENERGY||10592723||2021/2022|
|TECHNOLOGY AND PHYSICS OF FUSION ENERGY||10592723||2020/2021|
Monday-Friday 10.00-17.00 please email me the day before to setup the call/meeting
Master of Nuclear Engineering graduate in 10/2015 at Sapienza University of Rome. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Energy and Environment graduate in 02/2019 at Sapienza University of Rome. Research Associate (RTD-a) since 12/2019 at Sapienza University of Rome. Main research interests include: liquid metal magnetohydrodynamics, fusion reactor engineering, computational fluid dynamics, system codes, liquid metal thermal-hydraulics, nuclear power for space applications. Author of 25+ papers published in indexed peer-reviewed international journals, 400+ citations (SCOPUS, March 2022).