1. The course aims to highlight the italian Constitutional law and to describe the path of institutional and political transformation of the European Union.
2. In the second part of the course, the legal profiles of public information and communication activities will be investigated.
3. Students will learn the tools with which individuals and groups can activate forms of public control of institutional power centers and pressure for democratic change.
4. A written multiple-choice assessment questionnaire on public law fundamentals will be submitted to the students in order to verify their entrance level. Possible mid-term exams will be agreed only with the attending students. At the end of the course is scheduled for all students a final oral exam.
5. Analyzing the legislation, the doctrine and some case law, students will be helped to understand the legal system and its practical implementation.
GIUSEPPE ALLEGRI Teacher profile
The course Constitutional Law and EU institutions is structured in such a way as to assess the level of knowledge upon entry of each student, so as to be able to offer specific basic training for those who have not taken exams in legal disciplines.
The course, entitled "Democratic constitutionalism under test, in Italy and in the European Union", is divided into a first part (about 30 hours) in which the following topics will be studied in depth, with reference to today's historical, social, political and institutional: the notion of constitutionalism and the struggle for the Constitution; the limits to the powers and the guarantees of rights in Italy and in the EU; legality and production of law in Italy and in the E.U .; attempts at constitutional revision in Italy and institutional reform in the E.U .; separation and balancing of powers in modern and contemporary constitutionalism.
R. Bin, G. Pitruzzella, Diritto costituzionale, Giappichelli, Torino, ultima edizione.
Articles, essays, fact sheets and other materials discussed and presented in class.
|Exam reservation date start||Exam reservation date end||Exam date|
- Academic year: 2020/2021
- Curriculum: Comunicazione integrata per Enti Pubblici e no-profit / LM-59
- Year: Second year
- Semester: First semester
- SSD: IUS/08
- CFU: 9
- Attività formative affini ed integrative
- Ambito disciplinare: Attività formative affini o integrative
- Lecture (Hours): 72
- CFU: 9.00
- SSD: IUS/08