Knowledge and understanding: students will be able to understand the pillars of business administration referring to characteristics, operation, cost-effectiveness, and financial funds.
Applying knowledge and understanding: students will be able to understand the meaning of income and capital also through the utilization of quantitative-accounting tools among which the “partita doppia”.
Making judgement: students will develop technical ability to analyse the private company system (profit and no profit).
Communication skills: students will develop the ability to argue on main topics on business administration.
Learning skills: students will be able to continue several studies especially referring to the balance sheet and business management.
GAETANO DELLA CORTE Teacher profile
DETAILED TEACHING PROGRAM - BUSINESS ECONOMICS
1. The company system, corporate functions and operational processes
- The company, business economics and management
- The system of business operations: financing, investment, production, sale
- Functions, operational processes and organizational structure of the company
- The financing of the business activity
- Marketing and sales processes
- The supply of current production factors
- The acquisition and use of the labor factor
- Investment in multi-year production factors
- The production and the conditions of efficiency and effectiveness of the productive combination
- The conditions of economic, financial and equity balance of the company
- The company in the social economic system: the strategy and strategic formula of the company
2. The tools of analysis and control of company management
- Business operations and dynamics of values: costs, revenues, assets, liabilities, income and expenses
- Income and capital
- The system of accounting records
- The systematic survey of company operations
- Periodic determination of operating income and working capital
- Accounting links
- The financial statements for civil and management purposes
- The reopening of the accounts and the treatment of the budget accounts
MARCHI L. (edited by), "Introduzione all’economia aziendale. Il sistema delle operazioni e le condizioni di equilibrio aziendale". Giappichelli Editore, Turin, 2012.
Frontal lessons, AULA 1
The Business Administration exam consists of a written test, focused on verifying the knowledge of the double entry system and the preparation of the financial statements, and an oral test.
|Exam reservation date start||Exam reservation date end||Exam date|
- Academic year: 2021/2022
- Curriculum: Curriculum unico
- Year: First year
- Semester: First semester
- SSD: SECS-P/07
- CFU: 9
- Attività formative di base
- Ambito disciplinare: Aziendale
- Lecture (Hours): 72
- CFU: 9.00
- SSD: SECS-P/07