How to apply?
- Applicants are expected to have a strong academic background in Computer Science.
As a minimum requirement an applicant must have an undergraduate degree (e.g. Bachelor's) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other scientific areas (the latter will be analyzed and approved on a case-by-case basis)
- Proof of English language proficiency
Application period for the Academic Year 2018/2019 will start on November 2nd, 2017.
- Non-EU residents: April 13th, 2018
- Applications received from November 2nd, 2017 to December 8th, 2017 will be evaluated approximately by December 22nd, 2017
- Applications received from December 9th, 2017 to January19th, 2018 will be evaluated approximately by February 2nd, 2018
- Applications received from January 20th, 2018 to March 9th, 2018 will be evaluated approximately by March 23rd, 2018
- Last minute applications: from March 10th, 2018 to April 13th, 2018 will be evaluated by April 27th, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: The number of available positions may be limited, therefore, please apply as soon as possible.
- EU residents: September 3rd, 2018.
Apply online here!
For further information about the application procedure, please contact: email@example.com