The NVIDIA GPU Technology Conference (GTC) brings together a global community of developers, researchers, engineers, and innovators to experience innovation and collaboration. Students and beginning developers will find a variety of sessions to spur your imagination, begin your journey, and discover the endless possibilities of AI and Data Science. Registration for GTC is Free and will give you access to 1000+ live sessions, interactive panels, demos, research posters, and more.
· Discover how GPUs are used to solve the most challenging problems in every industry
· Learn about the breakthroughs of the most innovative organizations.
· Attend hands-on training and creative workshops
This amazing weeklong event kicks off with a must-see keynote, by NVIDIA's CEO Jensen Huang, on April 12th at 8:30 am PDT full of exciting announcements--and some surprises.
Below is a small selection of some of the topics that will be covered throughout the 4-day conference. Developers of all skill levels will be able to benefit from these sessions. Visit the GTC website to build your calendar, and view the entire agenda.
- [S35690] Women in AI
- [S32459] AI in Africa: Enabling the Next 1M AI Developers
- [S32508] Unlocking the Power of AI in Latin America through Developer Communities
Gaming & VR
- [E32781] Ray Tracing in "Cyberpunk 2077"
- [E32649] Our "Sniper Elite 4" Journey: Lessons in Porting AAA Action Games to the Nintendo Switch
- [E32776] Machine Learning in Games: Training AI Agents to Race Using Reinforcement Learning
- [E32590] Introduction to Real-Time Ray Tracing with "Minecraft"
Media & Entertainment
- [S32201] Making of Marbles RTX
- [E32773] LEGO Builder’s Journey: Rendering Realistic LEGO Bricks Using Ray Tracing in Unity
- [S32708] From Storytelling to StoryLiving: A Vision for the Future of Immersive Entertainment
- [S32659] A New Era in Virtual Cinematography
- [S32206] Pioneers of Visual Effects Roundtable
- [S32215] Deep Instruments: The Emergence of Machine Learning in Music Production
- [SE2345] Music-Making Workshop
- [SE2681] Beatbox Workshop
Computer Vision and Autonomous Vehicles
- [S31843] Deep Learning Demystified
- [S32750] Build Edge AI Projects with the Jetson Community
- [S32700] Jetson 101: Learning Edge AI Fundamentals
- [S32307] AI at the Edge for Autonomous Race Drones
Retail, Smart City & Transportation:
- [E32294] Recommender Systems Demystified
- [S31890] Personalization and Discovery at Postmates
- [E31448] Pizza Quality Vision Inspector
- [S32788] From Responsive to Proactive: How AI Can Make Cities Better
- [S32092] A Future with Self-Driving Vehicles
- [E31424] How Rimac Accelerated the Design of the World's Fastest Electric Car
Manufacturing & Sustainability:
- [S32723] Advances in Renewable Energy: Enabling Our Decarbonized Energy Future with Technology Innovations and Smart Operations
- [E32301] Where Conservation Meets AI Enabled Vision
- [S32605] The AI-Powered Evolution of Agriculture
- [S32749] Space and Earth Research Opportunities in Emerging Markets
- [S31656] Advancing Space Science with Machine Learning: Frontier Development Lab Projects with NASA
- [S33061] Rethinking Drug Discovery in the Era of Digital Biology
- [E32341] From Bits to Bedside: Machine Learning at the Point-of-Care
- [E31921] Surgical Vision: Understanding Surgical Scenes Using Computer Vision
- [S33278] Accelerating the AI Healthcare Era
Hands-On Training (Students can get 20% off Hands-on Training by using the code DLIEDU20):
- [DLIW2323] Fundamentals of Deep Learning
- [DLIW2317] Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
- [DLIW2326] Fundamentals of Accelerated Data Science
- [DLIW2325] Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Multi-GPUs
We look forward to seeing you on April 12-16th!