|Insegnamento||Codice||Anno||Corso - Frequentare||Bacheca|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE II||1024013||2022/2023|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE I||1055382||2022/2023|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATION ADVANCED: THEORIES METHODOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS||10599388||2022/2023|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATION||1055620||2021/2022|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE II||1024013||2021/2022|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE I||1055382||2021/2022|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATION||1055620||2020/2021|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE I||1055382||2020/2021|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE II||1024013||2020/2021|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE I||1055382||2019/2020|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATION||1055620||2019/2020|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE II||1024013||2019/2020|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE I||1055382||2018/2019|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATION||1055620||2018/2019|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE II||1024013||2018/2019|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE II||1024013||2017/2018|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE I||1055382||2017/2018|
|LINGUA E TRADUZIONE - LINGUA INGLESE I||1024012||2016/2017|
lunedì, h. 15.00-16.00, studio 328 Marco Polo
Associate Professor, L-LIN12
ISO Dept., Sapienza University, Rome
University graduation 1977 Università degli Studi di Macerata Degree in English language and literature.
Final evaluation: 110/110 cum laude.
Post-graduate studies 1981 Università degli Studi di Macerata Diploma Scuola di perfezionamento in Philology and Modern Foreign Languages and Literatures. Thesis focused on SLA, and three variables in second language acquisition: aptitude, attitude and motivation.
Final evaluation: 70/70 cum laude
Ph.D. 2003 Università degli Studi G. D Annunzio Chieti-Pescara Dissertation in Anglistica , titled Gertrude Stein in T/tempo: la nozione di tempo nella poetica e l opera steiniana .
Final evaluation: ottimo summa cum laude.
M. of Arts in English 1976-77 State University of New York at Binghamton, NY Fulbright-Hays scholarship. Completion of credits for the MA in English at SUNY-Binghamton.
Upgrade PA 2014 ASN 2012 10/L1 II fascia
DPR n. 222/ 2011
Qualification to PA upgrade in 10/L1 Lingue, letterature e culture inglese e anglo-americana .
II - Appointments
Start End Institution Position
1976 1978 State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, NY Graduate Assistant, serving at English Dept., helping teaching first year students in the course of Rhetoric .
1998 2003 Università degli Studi G. D Annunzio , Chieti-Pescara, Faculty of Foreign Languages Doctoral Student and Cultore della Materia , collaborating with lecturers with seminars and exams.
2001 2005 Malta University, Msida/La Valletta, Malta Lettore d Italiano and lecturer, serving at Italian Dept. and Dept. of Education, Faculty of Humanities.
2006 2009 Università di Cagliari, Cagliari Ricercatore universitario , a tempo indeterminato, teaching at the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures. Teaching three different curricula: 1-English language and Cultures, 2- English language and Communication, 3- English language and Mediation.
The courses focused on Sociolinguistics, Linguistics, Pragmatics, Translation and Translation Studies.
2007 2008 Università degli Studi di Macerata, Facoltà di Scienze della formazione Lecturer in the course in Anglo-American Language and Translation, degree course TSGST, class 55/S, 10 credits, 60 teaching hours.
2009 2010 Università degli Studi di Macerata, Facoltà di Scienze della formazione Lecturer in the course in English Language and Translation, degree course TSGST, LM-49, 10 credits, 60 teaching hours.
2009 2010 Università degli Studi di Macerata, Facoltà di Lingue Lecturer in the course in Anglo-American Translation, in the degree course in Comparative Languages and Literatures, LM-37, 10 credits, 60 teaching hours.
2009 2019 Sapienza University, Rome, Faculty of Human Letters and Philosophy
Dept. of Oriental Studies. Ricercatore a tempo indeterminato , tenured, lecturing at Dept. of Oriental Studies, teaching English-1 and English-2 courses, mandatory for all Oriental languages curricula at BA level (L-11), respectively 9 cfu (up to 2016-17) / 12 cfu (since 2017-18) and 6 credits.
21st Dec. 2015
25th Dec. Kobe City University of Foreign Studies, Kobe, Japan Lecturer in the intensive course on English Language Translation, at the English Dept. of KCUFS. 40 hours.
6th June 2017
13th June Peking University, Beijing (PKU), China Lecturer in English Language and Translation. Recipient of ICR (International Credit Mobility), Erasmus + program. 8 hours. The course had special focus on Sociolinguistics (ELF) and Teacher Education.
2016 2019 CUN Consulta Area 10 Representative of AISNA in the Area 10 Committee.
2010 To date Cambridge Assessment English CEM of Centre It461, for Sapienza University. Cambridge certification; organization of courses for CLA.
2012 2013 TFA Member Sapienza University Member of the Sapienza Committee for the discipline A346 Lingue e Civiltà Inglese . Lecturer (12 hours), examiner and evaluator.
2014 2015 TFA Member Sapienza University Member of the Sapienza Committee for the discipline A346 Lingue e Civiltà Inglese . Lecturer (10 hours), examiner and evaluator.
Year Institution Lecture/Course
From 2009 to date Sapienza University, Rome, ISO Dept. English 1 (Linguistics/Sociolinguistics), English 2 (Translation Studies).
From 2006 to 2009 Università di Cagliari, Cagliari, Facoltà di Lingue e letterature straniere English Linguistics, Pragmatics, and Translation Studies for BA courses in different curricula.
2007-08 Università di Macerata, Facoltà di Scienze della formazione Anglo-American Language and Translation (Lingua e traduzione anglo-americana) (classe 55/S).
2009-10 Università di Macerata, Facoltà di Scienze della formazione English Language and Translation (Lingua e traduzione inglese) (classe LM-49).
2005-06 Università di Cagliari, Facoltà di Lingue e letterature straniere English Language and Translation (Lingua e traduzione inglese), L-LIN12.
2001-05 Malta University, Dept of Italian, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Education
Msida /Malta Italian language/sociolinguistics, Translation and Translation Studies, etc. (see above).
1985-1998 High school level /Public schools A346 English Language and Civilization teacher at high school level, permanent position, classified as first in the Regione Lazio list.
Keywords Brief Description
ELF, Intercultural communication 1. ELF the principal area of research is represented by the sociolinguistic aspects involved in the description, use and spread of the English language nowadays. Assuming the ELF (English Lingua Franca) function and perspective as vantage point within the sociolinguistic approach to the teaching and learning of the English language - set in a genuinely communicative framework of reference - the research activity has been focusing on the negotiating practices put into action in contexts of multilingual and intercultural communication in academic settings, informal conversational exchanges via digital resources and social networks, and more formal circumscribed circumstances such as MUN.
2. The other main field of research is represented by Translation and Translation Studies. Here the interest is concentrated on the theoretical acquisitions of the discipline, in an updated view; on the other hand, practice is ensured through the actual translation workshop activity, working on a variety of texts in terms of language and domains, adopting TAP techniques, with a preference for poetical/experimental texts, and advertisements, as specialized discourses. This has also created a special focus on TILT (Translation in Language Teaching, G. Cook, 2010), Translation and Education (S. Laviosa, 2014) and Corpus linguistics / Parallel corpora.
3. Finally, the gains and findings of the two above mentioned areas are set as projective development (in terms of linguistic improvement and cultural growth) of the future applied linguists and educators, in a teacher training perspective, also in view of a genuinely third mission or teacher educator perspective.
Global negotiation Discourses
Translation Studies (Pure and Applied)
Translation of Experimental Texts
Corpus linguistics Parallel corpora
Translation and Education
V- Conferences organized and participation to research committee
2015 Member of PRIN Prot. 2015REZ4EZ_003
2015 Research grant, Sapienza Prot. AI2615HLFZ
2017 Research grant, Sapienza Prot. C26V17XJW4
Member of the CNR research committee investigating on Società multiculturali e curricula scolastici. Implicazioni istituzionali, formative, sociali . Principal investigator: Prof. Alba Porcheddu, Faculty of Education, RomaTre University.
Member of research group in ex-40% interuniversity joint research project titled Pragmatismo, Neopragmatismo e Formazione (Universities of Florence, Naples - Federico II and Roma Tre).
CEDE consultant in the project: Teoria e pratica del curriculum .
Conferences organized (selection 2017-2007):
24th Biennial AISNA Conference The US and the World we Inhabit , University of Milan. Member of the organizing committee and Board of Directors, Sept. 28-30.
ELF International Symposium English Lingua Franca: Expanding Scenarios and Growing Dilemmas , Sapienza University, Rome. Convenor, organizer, member of scientific committee, April 6-7. (Encl. 7)
International Symposium English Globally. State of the Art and Changing Scenarios , Sapienza University, Rome. Convenor, organizer, member of scientific committee, April 4-5. (Encl. 6)
Margins II : second series of lectures on multidisciplinary subjects, ISO Dept., Sapienza University.
Speaker, among the others:
Prof. Noriko Ishihara (Hosei University, Tokyo, Japan), Learning and Teaching Pragmatics of English and Other Languages: Towards Enhanced Intercultural Understanding , March 25.
Margins I : first series of lectures on multidisciplinary subjects, ISO Dept., Sapienza University.
Speakers, among the others:
Prof. Janet Zadina (University of Tulane, Florida), For a Brain Compatible Learning , April 12.
Prof. Donna Tatsuki (KCUFS, Kobe, Japan), Get energized and Get Your Students Talking , Sept. 19.
Tesol Italy 35th National Conference Language Flows organizer and chair, Rome, Nov. 19-20.
Tesol Italy 34th National Conference Multiplying Voices organizer and chair, Rome, Nov. 20-21.
Convenor and organizer of the international symposium on ELF and the spread of English, The Paths of Global English: Globalisation and English. The Possibility of Lingua Franca Communication , University of Cagliari (keynote speaker Suresh Canagarajah, Italian respondent Gabriella Mazzon, Chair and facilitator Marina Morbiducci), Nov. 24.
Chairperson at 33rd TESOL-Italy National Convention, Crossing Borders (subtitles: Creating Learning Pathways, Maximizing Resources, Enhancing Cultural Awareness), Rome, Nov. 13-14.
Chairperson at 32nd TESOL-Italy National Convention, Primary Issues (subtitles: Challenges and Changes in the Classroom, Language and Content, Corpus Linguistics in ELT, Lifelong Learning), University of Roma Tre, Nov. 30 Dec. 1.
VI- Papers presented at conferences (national and international, selection 2020-2007)
Speaker at (selection, 2020-2008):
TESOL-Italy Annual Conference, paper presented: TIES & TRICK: The Bond of Translation , 15.11.2020 (online).
TIES Translation, Inclusivity and Educational Settings Conference, L Orientale University, Naples, paper presented Connecting Languages and Cultures: the TIES Trial , 27.02.2020.
AIA conference, University of Padua, paper presented: Exploring ELT practices, teacher s attitudes and beliefs: What implications in the classroom? , 6.09.2019.
Invited speaker at TESOL Day, talk titled Italian Places: Revisiting the Power of Poetry Translation in ELT (L Aquila, May 12,, 2018).
Invited speaker at roundtable on translation , International Conference Parole in cammino, talk titled Translating Gertrude Stein , University of Siena (Siena, April 7, 2018).
Convenor, organizer and coordinator of International Symposium English as a Lingua Franca: Expanding
Scenarios and Growing Dilemmas , April 6-7, 2017 (see program at www.uniroma1.it/elf2017 and encl. 7).
Speaker and coordinator of the panel on Black Mountain College: Removing Barriers, Eco/Echoing the World , at AISNA 24th Biennial Conference The US and the World We Inhabit , University of Milan, Sept. 28-30.
Lecturer, coordinator and referent of ASL Sapienza 0040 Project Creativity Wins , March 8th- April 12th, 2017 (http://www2.uniroma1.it/servizi/asl/asl_Scheda.php), ISO Dept, Sapienza University, Rome.
Speaker at Tesol Italy s 41st Annual Conference, Shaping Language Shaping Teaching, Rome, Nov. 18-19.
Speaker at Tesol-Italy's 40th Annual Conference 40... and Moving on , talk titled "With a little ELF from my friends: ELF and Creativity". Rome, Nov. 13.
Speaker at AIA Conference, University of Naples, "L'Orientale", talk titled With a little ELF from my friends : creativity in ELF and the socio-cultural dimension of idiomatic discourse in international students exchanges via social networks. A case study from ISO Dept. at Sapienza University , Rome. Naples, Sept. 9.
Speaker at Bilingualism Conference, Malta University, talk on Elf and creativity: the role of idioms in international students interactional exchanges via social networks. A case study from Sapienza University, Rome . La Valletta, Malta, March 24.
Invited speaker at International Conference Living Roots - Living Routes, Naples, "L'Orientale", with a talk
titled: "ELF and creativity: idioms and metaphors as language boosters". Naples, Nov. 27-28.
Organizer and Chair of the International Symposium "English, Globally. State of the Art and Changing
Scenarios", April 3-4 , Aula Magna, Rettorato Sapienza.
Invited speaker at University of Naples L'Orientale , Conference Language Crossroads, talk on "Idioms and Emotions from an ELF Perspective". Naples, Nov. 27.
Invited plenary speaker at Malta University, talk on "Ricerca e approcci esperienziali: sull onda della traduzione e suoi riverberi". Malta, May 11.
Invited plenary speaker at International Conference: World Story Telling Conference. Repositioning Literary Texts in ELT, Kobe City University of Foreign Languages, Japan, talk titled: The Ripple Effect of Literary Texts: Researching, Translating, Applying . Kobe, Nov. 30-Dec. 2.
Speaker at TESOL-Italy s 37th Annual Convention Language Landscapes , talk titled Linguistic Landscape and Why Translation Matters . Rome, Nov. 16.
Speaker at TESOL-Italy Veneto Group Seminar Motivating Good Practices , with a talk on Motivate
Teachers Motivate Students: the Virtuous Circle of Motivation in ELT . Campalto, Venezia, March 8.
Speaker at TESOL-Italy 36th Annual Conference Words and Worlds , with a talk titled: "English, Globally: State of the Art and Opening Scenarios". Rome, Nov. 19.
Speaker at MIUR, Seminario Nazionale on E-English - per una didattica multimodale , talk on Speaking and Conversing: how to enhance oral competencies via spoken discourse . Rome, Nov. 7.
Speaker at TESOL-Italy 35th Annual Conference, Language Flows , talk titled: Language Flows in Walt
Whitman s Poetry . Rome, Nov. 20-21.
Speaker at ESSE 10 International Conference, participating to the workshop Towards a Theory of Language and Translation Pedagogy with a talk titled: Envisaging a Translational Pedagogy Through Experimental Texts . Turin, Aug. 24-28.
Speaker at AiSLI (Associazione italiana Studio Lingua Inglese) Annual Conference, held at the British Council in Rome, with a talk on TESOL-Italy and The Culture of Teaching . Rome, Nov. 7.
Speaker at ANILS (Associazione Nazionale Insegnamento Lingue Straniere) National Conference, Una scuola che parla (Voicing School), held at University of Cagliari, participating to the round table L Altro tra lingua, pragmatica e cultura (The Other, among Language, Pragmatics and Culture), with a talk titled Opening Scenarios in English Lingua Franca . Cagliari, Nov. 5.
Speaker at TESOL-Italy day More Than Words , as TESOL-Italy President, at Centro Linguistico di Ateneo, Cagliari University. Cagliari, May 8.
Lecture on SLA, titled TESOL and Teachers Beliefs addressed to trainees on the Fulbright Teaching Assistant program, supported by Fulbright and MIUR. Rome, Oct. 8.
Speaker at Cambridge University Press/TESOL-Italy Teacher Education Seminar: Challenges and Changes in ELT , with David Crystal e Herbert Puchta, University of Milan, Dep. of Contemporary cultures and language, Dept. of Language sciences and Comparative literatures. Milan, Feb. 18.
Speaker at Cambridge University Press/TESOL-Italy Teacher Education Seminar: Challenges and Changes in ELT , with David Crystal e Herbert Puchta, University of Bologna, Aula Magna Santa Lucia. Bologna , Feb. 19.
Speaker at Centro Studi Americani in the Seminar Back to the Future: 1968, the 60s, and our own time , talk on Bob Dylan: Time (In and) Out of Mind . Rome, May 23rd.
Speaker at roundtable on What Languages for What Politics. American ideologies and Rhetorics in a Multicultural Society , at AISNA Conference held at University of Catania, Ragusa-Ibla, with a talk on English Lingua Franca: Opening Scenarios in ELT . Ibla, Oct. 3-4.
VII-Teacher trainer activity
1994 British Council Bursar Norwich Scholar , East Anglia University, Norwich.
TEFL Intensive course for teacher trainer development (15.07.1994-28.08.1994).
1998-99 Official title formatore per insegnanti , Min. Pubblica Istruzione (April 1999).
2000 Official title formatore per insegnanti , Progetto Lingue 2000), Min. Pubblica Istruzione.
VIII-Publications (selection 2020-1987)
I. Articles, volume chapters, journal contributions
Marina Morbiducci, with Donna Tatsuki (2021). Mini MUN Simulation in ELF Contexts . In Model United Nations Simulations and English Lingua Franca: New Perspectives on Best Practices. Donna Tatsuki (Ed.), Cambridge: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
Marina Morbiducci, with Donna Tatsuki (2021). ELF, MUN & TIGs: Three Realities in a CLIL Context . In CLIL, Learnig Technojlogies, Innovation. (provisional title). Alba Graziano (Ed.), Cambridge: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
Marina Morbiducci (2021). Charles Tomlinson: Converging Borders . In The Guests of Chance: Travel poetry. Michela Landi (Ed.) Semicerchio, Rivista di poesia comparata, n. 63.
Marina Morbiducci (2021). Connecting Languages and Cultures - The TIES Trial . In TIES - Translation, Inclusivity and Educational Settings. Liliana Landolfi, Jacqueline Aiello, Rosella Latorraca (Eds.). Amsterdam: Benjamins Publishing.
56. Marina Morbiducci (2020). Exploring ELT practices, teachers' professional profile and beliefs. Analysing data from the PRIN survey and envisaging pedagogical projections . LINGUE E LINGUAGGI, p. 295-319, ISSN: 2239-0359.
57. Marina Morbiducci with Donna Tatsuki (2020). ELF, Affect and Attitudes in Model United Nations Simulations . In Comparative Studies in Bilingualism and Bilingual Education. Ed. Lydia Sciriha. Cambridge: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, pp. 217-231.
54. A. Cannelli, M. Morbiducci (2019). ELT current practices, professional profile and beliefs: exploring implications within a global and ELF-aware perspective . RILA, RASSEGNA ITALIANA DI LINGUISTICA APPLICATA, p. 43-58, ISSN: 0033-9725
1. Marina Morbiducci (2017), Reflecting on English Lingua Franca today. Expanding scenarios and growing dilemmas. Some introductory remarks , in English as a Lingua Franca: Expanding Scenarios and Growing Dilemmas . (Ed.) M. Morbiducci, Lingue e Linguaggi, University of Salento, Lecce, Special issue, 24, Winter 2017, A ranked journal, pp. 7-22.
2. Marina Morbiducci (2017), (Ed.) English as a Lingua Franca. Expanding Scenarios and Growing Dilemmas. Lingue e Linguaggi, University of Salento, Special issue, 24, Winter 2017, A ranked journal, p. 1-260.
3. Marina Morbiducci (2017), Forum on Black Mountain College: Revisiting Projections, 60 years after with an interview to Joseph Bathanti, RSA Journal, vol. 28, Fall 2017 Touring Texts: Tourism and Writing in US Culture , (Eds.) Carlo Martinez and Simone Francescato, pp. 91-99 + 215-222.
4. Marina Morbiducci (2017), In honor of Kathleen Fraser in Dear Kathleen: On the Occasion of Kathleen Fraser s 80th Birthday, Susan Gevirtz and Stephen Motika (Eds.), The Poet s House, New York, March 2017, pp. 49-57.
5. Marina Morbiducci (2017), Voicing Goodbye , Tesol Italy Newsletter, vol. XXXVI, no. 2, pp. 3-5;
6. Marina Morbiducci (2017), On Good Writing (and Translating Better) , Tesol Italy Newsletter, vol. XXVI, no. 1, March-April 2017, May 2017, pp. 3-5.
7. Marina Morbiducci (2017), Let Sleeping Dogs Lie , Tesol Italy Newsletter, vol. XXVI, no. 5, Nov-Dec 2016/March 2017 pp. 3-5.
8. Marina Morbiducci (2016), Elf and creativity: the role of idioms in international students interactional exchanges via social networks. A case study from Sapienza University, Rome . In Lydia Sciriha (Ed.). International Perspectives on Bilingualism, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Cambridge, 2016, pp. 129-142.
9. Marina Morbiducci (2016), "Rivisitando lo scenario poetico del Black Mountain College: sessant'anni dopo", in Carlo Martinez (Ed.), Il paesaggio americano e le sue rappresentazioni nel discorso letterario, Led, Milano, 2016, pp. 151-172.
10. Marina Morbiducci (2015), The Ripple Effect of Literary Texts: Researching, Translating, Applying . In Donna Tatsuki, (Ed.) Storytelling: Repositioning Literary Texts in Language Teaching, Annals of Foreign Studies, vol. 90, 2015, Kobe City University of Foreign Studies, pp. 15-35.
11. Marina Morbiducci (2015), (Ed.),M/Other, scansioni di alterità, with Cristina Giorcelli Guida, Napoli.
12. Marina Morbiducci (2015), Scansioni d alterità: un introduzione . In Cristina Giorcelli, Marina Morbiducci, (Eds.), M/Other: Scansioni d alterità, Guida Editore, Napoli, pp. 1-19.
13. Marina Morbiducci (2015), ELF and creativity: idioms and metaphors as language boosters . In: Liliana Landolfi (Ed.) Living Roots / Living Routes, Napoli, Il Torcoliere Officine Grafico-Editoriale d Ateneo, Università degli Studi di Napoli, pp. 137-152.
14. Marina Morbiducci (2015), Introduction in Forum: Voices in American Experimental Poetry , RSAJournal, vol. 24/2012, June 2015, pp. 89-118.
15. Marina Morbiducci (2015), Translation in Love: On Stephen Crane s Black Riders and Other Poems , TESOL-Italy Newsletter, May-June, 2015, vol. XXX, n. 2, pp. 3-5 (on translating Stephen Crane s poems).
16. Marina Morbiducci (2015), Review of The New Objectivists. Nouveaux objectivistes (Eds. C. Giorcelli and L. Magno, Loffredo Editore, Napoli, 2013), in Iperstoria, n. 5/ Spring 2015, pp. 222-225.
17. Marina Morbiducci (2015), Translation in Love: A Valentine for Pen , TESOL-Italy Newsletter, Jan-Feb., 2015, vol. XXIX, n. 1, pp. 3-5 (on translating Robert Creeley s poems).
18. Marina Morbiducci (2014), Idioms and emotions from an ELF perspective in Crossroads. Languages in (E)motion, Ed. Liliana Landolfi, Edizioni university press, Napoli, 2014, pp. 105-113.
19. Marina Morbiducci (2014), L inedito . Introduction to Aldon Nielsen s seven unpublished poems
in RSAJournal, vol. 23 /2012, Turning In and Out of the American Century , Emil di Odoya, Bologna, 2014, pp. 161-181.
20. Marina Morbiducci (2013), Translation in Love: Translating: Exploring Words and Places , TESOL-Italy Newsletter, Nov-Dec. 2013, vol. XXII, n. 5, pp. 4-5 (on translating Susan Hawthorne s poems).
21. Marina Morbiducci (2013), Translation in Love: The Translator s Tale , TESOL-Italy Newsletter, May-June 2013, vol. XXI, n. 4, pp. 3-4 (on translators narrative genre).
22. Marina Morbiducci (2013), From How to write (1931) to Brain versioning 1.0 (2008), and back: transmutations at work , in: Giovanna Covi, Lisa Marchi (eds). Democracy and difference: the US in multidisciplinary and comparative perspectives. Papers from the 21st AISNA Conference. vol. 145, Editrice Temi, Trento, 2013, pp. 223-228.
23. Marina Morbiducci (2012), Inglese Lingua Franca: nuovi scenari e implicazioni didattiche , in Albert Abi Aad, Luisa Marci Corona (Eds.) Una scuola che parla, vol. AIO/746, Aracne, Roma, 2012, pp. 95-104.
24. Marina Morbiducci (2012), An Interview with Dr. Janet Zadina , in Perspectives. vol. XXXXVI, Anicia, Roma, 2012, pp. 87-90.
25. Marina Morbiducci (2011), Marry Nettie e Gertrude Stein: improbabile connubio , in Altri Futurismi, (Eds.) Antonella Francini e Lisa Hanstein, Semicerchio, vol. XLII, 2010/2011, A ranked journal, pp. 56-60.
26. Marina Morbiducci (2010), Gertrude Stein, tra il 1890 e i 1910: la differenza s espande in Minori e minoranze tra Otto e Novecento, (Eds. ) Giuseppe Marci and Simona Pilia, Centro di Studi filologici sardi, Cagliari, 2010, pp. 167-183.
27. Marina Morbiducci (2010), La traduzione come coacervo di attraversamenti , in Letterature Straniere &, journal of the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures, University of Cagliari, n. 11 Aracne, Rome, 2010, pp. 103-116.
28. Marina Morbiducci (2010), Translation and the (re)location of the poetical surface. Kathleen Fraser's exemplum , Traduttologia, new series - 2009, Tracce, Pescara, 2010, pp. 5-21.
29. Marina Morbiducci (2010), The Times, Are They A-Changin ? , in proceedings of the AISNA conference titled Identities, Cultures and Politics in National, Transnational and Global Perspectives , University of Macerata, (Macerata, October 4-6 2007), EUM, Macerata, 2010, pp. 139-148.
30. Marina Morbiducci (2009), The Times They Are A-Changin : parallel corpora and a hypothesis of application to Bob Dylan s textual repertoire (1974-1980) , in S. Cocco, A. Pinna, C. Varcasia (Eds), Corpora, discorso e stile Corpora, Discourse & Style, Aracne, Roma, 2009, pp. 345-360.
31. Marina Morbiducci (2007), Gertrude Stein s Ida. An instance of Land&scape , in American Solitudes. Individual, National, Transnational. Donatella Izzo, Giorgio Mariani, Paola Zaccaria (Eds.), proceedings of the AISNA (Associazione Italiana di Studi Nord-Americani) Biennial Conference (Bari, Oct. 5-7, 2005), Carocci, Roma, 235-241.
32. Marina Morbiducci (2005), Qualcosa sul tradurre la poesia di Robert Creeley , Traduttologia, nuova serie, 1:1, 35-53.
33. Marina Morbiducci (2004), Ida did go indirectly everywhere , How2, vol. 2, n. 2, Spring 2004 (n.p.).
34. Marina Morbiducci (2004), Tendering the Unbottoning: Translating Gertrude Stein into Italian , How2, vol. 2, n. 2, Spring 2003 (n.p.).
35. Marina Morbiducci (2002), Having It Having the Being Being There: The Garden in Gertrude Stein, Gertrude Stein in the Garden , in A. Mariani (Ed.) Riscritture dell Eden, Liguori, Napoli, 2002, pp. 89-116.
36. Marina Morbiducci, Oriental Peaceful Penetration Revisited. The Ideogram and Gertrude Stein s Notion of Repetition , How 2, vol. 1, n. 4, Sept. 2000 (n.p)
37. Marina Morbiducci, Kathleen Fraser: Norchia , Traduttologia, n. 4, Jan-Apr 2000, Rendina Editore, Roma, pp. 83-90.
38. Marina Morbiducci (1987), Reale come pensare: Una lettura di Robert Creeley , in Black Mountain, Poesia & poetica, (Eds.) A. Goldoni and M. Morbiducci, La Goliardica/Euroma, Roma, 1987, pp. 231-249.
39. Marina Morbiducci (1979), La Black Mountain Review vent anni dopo , Quaderni di Filologia Germanica, vol. 1, n. 1, Università di Macerata, pp. 43-52.
55. Marina Morbiducci (2019). Gertrude Stein in T/tempo. Declinazioni temporali nell opera steiniana. pp. 1-250, Roma:Sapienza Università Editrice, ISBN: 978-88-9377-129-0, doi: 10.13133/9788893771290.
40. Marina Morbiducci (2010), Gertrude Stein, Opere Ultime e Drammi (Last Operas and Plays), Liberilibri, Macerata, 2010, pp. XI-525.
41. Marina Morbiducci (2006), Stein Quartet, Four Critical Essays on Gertrude Stein, University of Malta, 2006, pp. 1-59.
42. Marina Morbiducci (1987) , Black Mountain, Poesia & Poetica (with Annalisa Goldoni), La Goliardica, Roma, 1987, pp. 7-299.
III: Books as editor and translator
43. Marina Morbiducci (2010) (Ed.), Gertrude Stein, Sollevante Pancia (Lifting Belly), Liberilibri, Macerata, 2010, (Introduction IX-XXIX; Facing-page translation; pp. 1-119; Notes pp. 120-125; Appendix pp. 127-131).
44. Marina Morbiducci (2006) (Ed.), Gertrude Stein, Teneri Bottoni (Tender Buttons), with E. G. Lynch, Liberilibri, Macerata, second edition, pp. 4-313.
45. Marina Morbiducci (2005) (Ed.), Stanze, Robert Creeley: Helsinki poems and Roman Sketchbook, Empiria, Roma, 2005, pp. 9-64.
46. Marina Morbiducci (2004) (Ed.), Oliver Friggieri, L indecisione dell onda, collection of Maltese haikus, Libro Italiano, Ragusa, , pp. 7-85 (Introduction pp. 7-15; Translation pp. 21-85).
47. Marina Morbiducci (2001) (Ed.), Kathleen Fraser, Pagine Etrusche (Etruscan Pages), Marauder Press, Rome, pp. 1-67.
48. Marina Morbiducci (1989) (Ed.), Gertrude Stein, Teneri Bottoni (Tender Buttons), with E. G. Lynch, Liberilibri, Macerata, first edition, (Facing-page translation with notes), pp. 24-333.
49. Marina Morbiducci (1980). Bob Dylan, Tutte le Canzoni, Lato Side, Roma, (Facing-page translation with notes), pp. 1-252.
50. Marina Morbiducci (1981). Patti Smith, Canzoni, Lato Side, Roma, (Facing-page translation with notes), pp. 1-96.
51. Marina Morbiducci (1979). Patti Smith, Seventh Heaven / Settimo cielo (Facing-page translation with notes and introduction), Newton Compton, Rome, pp. 18-93.
52. Billy Collins: What s American About American Poetry , in Sara Antonelli (Ed.), Ritratti Americani, Elleu, Roma, 2004, pp. 90-105.
53. Anna Maria Carpi, Poems , in How 2, vol. 1, n. 2, Spring 2003 (n. p.)