Biomedical Laboratory techniques
- Programme Code: 29877
- Test Code: 05418
- Faculty: Farmacia e Medicina, Medicina e Odontoiatria
- Department: MEDICINA MOLECOLARE
- Duration: 3 years
- Degree Code: L/SNT3
- Degree: Bachelors
- Admission Procedure: Admission Test (S)
Quality Assurance (AQ)
The degree course lasts 3 years.
The ECTS credit represents the unit of measurement used to calculate the work required of the student for every educational activity. As established by law, every credit corresponds to 30 hours of work per student for class 1, and 25 hours of student work for classes 2, 3, and 4. The average amount of work done in one year by a full-time student amounts to 60 credits.
Contacts, services, facilities
Organization, contacts and regulations
SAPIENZA CUTS TUITION FEES FOR 42,000 STUDENTS
Here’s what’s new for the 2017-2018 academic year:
· Full exemption from tuition fees for freshmen and enrolled students who meet requisites of excellence and file an ISEE Declaration of no more than €14,000. This threshold has been increased by 1000 euro over the legislation for 2017;
· Reduction of tuition fees up to 20% for enrolled students with an ISEE Declaration up to €40,000;
· Full exemption for all doctorate students;
· No other taxes (i.e., such as Graduation Fee)
Moreover, both the “maturità” and sibling bonuses have been confirmed, along with reduced tuition fees for foreign students.