Biomedical Laboratory techniques
- Programme Code: 29878
- Test Code: 05418
- Faculty: Farmacia e Medicina, Medicina e Odontoiatria
- Department: MEDICINA MOLECOLARE
- Duration: 3 years
- Degree Code: L/SNT3
- Degree: Bachelors
- Admission Procedure: Admission Test (S)
The “Manifesto” study plan: fundamental, core and elective exams, credits and course language
How, where, when. Deadlines and procedures to enrol in the programme
Syllabus and study material, lesson and exam schedules
Quality Assurance (AQ)
Organization and responsibility of the AQ for the Course
Lectures in-person and online
Lectures – in-person or online are published on our course catalogue, in the “Attendance” section.
Professor will be delivering all their lectures in-person, and students will be able to follow them both in-person, compatibly with the necessary security measures, and through online live sessions (synchronous mode).
Sapienza guarantees the longest possible period of in-person lectures for all its students, regardless of the year of enrolment.
Go to the page
Contacts, services, facilities
Student offices and services. Libraries, labs and the other study and leisure facilities.
Organization, contacts and regulations
Programme description, required and expected knowledge, competences and skills
Professional Scenarios, degree career opportunities
- Affidamento insegnamenti didattici a. a. 2023 - 24. Graduatoria. Fine pubblicazione 30 aprile 2023
- Richiesta Diffusione - Evento "Obiettivo 5. Parità di genere" (9-10/03/2023)
- Il rischio nelle strutture sanitarie" - Anno 2023
- ERASMUS + TIROCINIO
- Bando borse di collaborazione studenti a.a. 2022 - 2023
The Erasmus Programme and all opportunities for study and traineeship abroad
Graduation session calendar and procedures to apply for graduation